Straight Talk from iMerge
- I am purchasing health insurance in my state’s health insurance Marketplace. Is my plan required to cover contraceptives without cost?
- I would like to get an IUD. Is my plan required to cover birth control without cost sharing?
- I have employer-based coverage and I know my plan is not “grandfathered.” Yet, when I recently filled my prescription for birth control pills, I was charged a co-payment. Aren’t those plans required to cover all contraceptives without cost sharing now?
- I get insurance from my employer, which is a large Catholic University. Is my plan required to cover contraceptives without co-payments?
- I was told that my college insurance plan does not pay for contraceptives. Can that be right?
Frequently Asked Questions
iMerge Savings Meter
- Family of 4 saves $250 per month
- Single woman saves $72 per month
- Family of 4 re-prices with current carrier and saves $150 per month
- Small company goes from $6,000 per month to $3200 per month
- Small company converts from group plan to individual plans for all employees and saves 42% per month
- Couple with no kids reduces deductible, and saves $275 per month
- Call us at 1-855-TRY-IMERGE (1-855-879-4637), and let us Save You Money!
We help you understand your options
- iMerge is working to simplify access to the new Affordable Care Act marketplaces
- iMerge is leveraging its relationships with major carriers to help Consumers navigate all the options available for those looking at On-Exchange, and Off-Exchange solutions
- Please call us at 1-855-TRY-IMERGE (855-879-4637) if you need help understanding your health care insurance options
- Or, send us an email today, and we will have a client advisor reach out.
Know Your Options
- Guaranteed Issue for everyone
- Small Business Tax Credits
- On Exchange — bronze, silver, gold, platinum — what does it take to qualify?
- Off Exchange — quality options that still provide health insurance subsidies? How to gain access?
- New Landscape for those who don\’t qualify for subsidies
- If you want help, contact us today.