Straight Talk from iMerge
- I am purchasing health insurance in my state’s health insurance Marketplace. Is my plan required to cover contraceptives without cost?
- I would like to get an IUD. Is my plan required to cover birth control without cost sharing?
- I have employer-based coverage and I know my plan is not “grandfathered.” Yet, when I recently filled my prescription for birth control pills, I was charged a co-payment. Aren’t those plans required to cover all contraceptives without cost sharing now?
- I get insurance from my employer, which is a large Catholic University. Is my plan required to cover contraceptives without co-payments?
- I was told that my college insurance plan does not pay for contraceptives. Can that be right?
- I’ve been uninsured and just enrolled in a health plan through my Marketplace. I’ve been getting my birth control at a Family Planning Clinic. Will I still be able go there to get my birth control for free?
- My husband would like to get a vasectomy but when I checked with our insurer, they told me that the plan would cover my sterilization without cost sharing but we would have to pay part of the costs for his procedure. What is the reason for that?
- I am currently uninsured and plan to purchase coverage through the health insurance Marketplace. Do the insurance plans in the Marketplace cover abortions?
- Does Medicaid cover abortions?
- Do I need a referral to go to my OBGYN if I am enrolled in a non-grandfathered plan?
Frequently Asked Questions
iMerge Savings Meter
- Family of 4 saves $250 per month
- Single woman saves $72 per month
- Family of 4 re-prices with current carrier and saves $150 per month
- Small company goes from $6,000 per month to $3200 per month
- Small company converts from group plan to individual plans for all employees and saves 42% per month
- Couple with no kids reduces deductible, and saves $275 per month
- Call us at 1-855-TRY-IMERGE (1-855-879-4637), and let us Save You Money!
We help you understand your options
- iMerge is working to simplify access to the new Affordable Care Act marketplaces
- iMerge is leveraging its relationships with major carriers to help Consumers navigate all the options available for those looking at On-Exchange, and Off-Exchange solutions
- Please call us at 1-855-TRY-IMERGE (855-879-4637) if you need help understanding your health care insurance options
- Or, send us an email today, and we will have a client advisor reach out.
Know Your Options
- Guaranteed Issue for everyone
- Small Business Tax Credits
- On Exchange — bronze, silver, gold, platinum — what does it take to qualify?
- Off Exchange — quality options that still provide health insurance subsidies? How to gain access?
- New Landscape for those who don\’t qualify for subsidies
- If you want help, contact us today.